- We carry Cedar, Pine, Black and Red Hardwood Mulch.
- Mulch is sold per cubic yard.
- We can load your pick-up truck or your trailer on site.
- We also offer delivery. Can deliver up to 5 cubic yards per delivery
Easton Sod Mulches Include:
CEDAR MULCH – Great for starting a new flower bed or expanding an established one. – Finely ground up and shredded. – Good for detracting insects. – Also good for weed control. – Both renewable and recycled, comes straight from the bark of cedar trees. BLACK MULCH – Helps prevents the growth of weeds, decreasing the amount of weed killer needed as well as manual labor in removing weeds. During the cold months black mulch attracts more sunlight, providing better insulation for your plants than other colors. – Eye catching appearance. – Makes plants colors stand out in flower beds. RED MULCH – Color in mulch helps promote plant growth. – Good for vegetable gardens. Especially good for tomatoes and strawberries. – Make green plants look plusher. PINE BARK MULCH – Attractive appearance. – Slow to decompose and generally lasts a year or more. – Can be used as a soil conditioner. Not sure how much mulch you need to cover your area? This square footage chart for cubic yards needed for depth of mulch should help. Why do you need mulch?
- Mulching is essential to the survival of your landscape during a drought.
- Mulch will reduce the amount of water that evaporates from your soil, greatly reducing your need to water your plants.
- Mulch improves the quality of your soil by breaking up clay and allowing better water and air movement through the soil.
- Mulch provides nutrients to sandy soil and improves its ability to hold water.
- Mulch acts as an insulating layer on top of soil, keeping it cooler in the summer. Also, mulch keeps weeds down, and the weeds that do grow are much easier to pull