Easton Sod Delivers any Size Order!
Experience a full range of professional lawn and sod services from the number one choice in Oklahoma, Easton Sod Farms. Services that we provide include sod delivery straight to your door and a full service sod installation for your home. Your turf will be harvested and delivered within 24 hours.
Now you can enjoy a weed-free and disease-free turf that will add value to your home! Its important to know that how you install new turf is essential for a successful lawn. Don’t know how to lay sod? Don’t worry! We are here to help. After 23 years of supplying homeowners and professional landscapers throughout the Midwest, Easton Sod Farms know we have the right mix of bluegrass, rye and fescue to make your project beautiful and healthy for a long time. You may find cheaper sod somewhere else but but going with the quality sod that we provide is guaranteed to save money and work in the long run.
Our distinctive array of products and services are sure to fit the needs of even the most discriminating homeowner. From our friendly and knowledgeable staff to our quality turfgrass Tulsa sod to our fleet of on-time delivery trucks, you will find Easton Sod Farms Inc. is the best choice when it comes to your turfgrass needs. The sales yards are open everyday but Sunday and require no minimum purchase. Our sod can be found at many Quality Garden Centers and Landscape Supply Yards.
Here at Easton Sod Farms in Oklahoma, sod can be purchased in whatever quantity you may need. From 1 roll (9sq. ft.) to pallets of turfgrass! (Bermuda and fescue pallets contain 500 sq. ft., zoysia and buffalograss 400 sq. ft.)
Benefits of Sod:
- Sod provides you with an ‘instant’ lawn
- Provides immediate erosion control
- Lessens the susceptible to being invaded by weeds
- Minimal maintenance after installation is required.
- Recreational activities on your sod 2-3 weeks after installation
- A sodded area is uniform and dense and does not require any repeat seedings
- Well maintained sodded lawn and landscapes can enhance the values of your property from 10-15%
- It can take up to 3 years to have a seeded yard look comparable to a sodded yard.
- Seeded areas are much more prone to weed invasion
- During their first growing season, seeded lawns can not handle high traffic like instant lawns. With sodded yards the homeowner can enjoy both its aesthetic value and recreational uses almost immediately.
- Repeat seeding may be required to achieve the density and uniformity that sod instantly provides.
- Curb Appeal. Turf grass adds instant curb appeal, making your yard look better from the street. According to “Money Magazine” reports that homeowners will see a 100 to 200 percent return on their investment in lawn and landscaping projects. Also the American Nursery and Landscape Association found that a nicely landscaped home sells 5 to 6 weeks faster than homes without the same curb appeal.