Sprigging is an economical method of establishing turf grasses on large areas where time for coverage is not a major factor. (for more info)
Vegetative mulching is an application of hay or straw ground up and distributed evenly over the top of a seeded area. The mulch serves as a seed stabilizer and helps retain soil moisture for enhanced seed germination and growth.
Why Easton Sod ?
- Convenient pick up locations in Tulsa, Bixby, Oklahoma City, Edmond and Wichita.
- One of the only farms able to cut during and after rain
- Supplies picked up with sod if necessary (one stop shop)
- Grade A top quality sod
- State of the art harvesting equipment
- New updated delivery fleet
- Forklift service included with delivery
- Men to help handle load at pickup
- Freshest cut turf grass available
- Knowledgeable experienced staff
- Big rolls available for large jobs
- Our farm is fully irrigated – you get consistent quality even through the hot summer months
- No weeds or crabgrass
- Will deliver as little as 1000 sq ft.
- We operate water trucks for sod, seed or sprig establishment where other water sources are not available.
Leave a Reply
Comments in this page are closed.